adult Fellowship Groups
We think fellowship groups are pretty important. In these groups - from Sunday mornings to weekly small groups - we embrace biblical truths through interactive studies. These studies provide foundations of our faith to better help us honor God through our lives as we build relationships with others and God. We truly want people to become disciples of Christ in our everyday lives and we want to do this in community. We have a number of ways to be involved in fellowship groups. For more information on specific groups, please contact Robert Czyzewski.
Sunday Morning Groups
On Sunday mornings, many of our fellowship groups meet from 9:15am to 10:15am. We also have an option at 10:30am, as listed below. Here is a brief list of what we are offering for our Adult Fellowship Groups:
- The Way of the Master: Effective Witnessing and Evangelizing - led by Lynn Waters in room 108 (9am)
- Faith Connections - Led by Dale Davis in the Conference Room (9:15am)
- Defiant Joy (Women's) - Led by Deb Samson in room 102-104. (9am)
- On the Road of Salvation - Led by Robert Czyzewski in room 109 (9:15am)
- Book of John - Led by Ted Taniguchi in the Conference Room (10:30am)
Weekly Fellowship Groups
There are a number of weekly fellowship groups for newcomers and regular attenders to join! While we cannot list all of them, we've listed a number of options. And, if you're interested in starting a new small group, be sure to contact Robert!
- Assorted Men's and Women's Fellowship groups - Many of these meet in homes (unless listed in our Men's and Women's Ministry pages). Please contact the office to get more details about these meetings.
- Bi-Weekly Evening Prayer and Fellowship - This 7pm meeting is led by Dave and Tamara Wulf every other Friday night. Again, please contact the office for the most up to date meeting place!
- Marriage Enhancement Groups - Our Marriage Enhancement Groups focus on placing married couples at similar marriage stages together to further strengthen and enrich marriages! See our Marriage Ministry page for more information.
- Young Adult Ministry - Our Young Adult Ministry a couple of groups. Please see their page for more information.
- Life Recovery Scripture Group - Our Prison Ministry is starting a Life Recovery Scripture Group on Friday evenings at 7pm in the Conference Room (upstairs).
- Developing Loving Relationships - Bob Anderson Sr. is leading this workshop designed to develop strong, healthy, and loving relationships that glorify the Lord. There is no cost for this Friday evening workshop. Light refreshments are available. We'll meet in the gym from 7-9:30pm.