adult Fellowship Groups
We think fellowship groups are pretty important. In these groups - from Sunday mornings to weekly small groups - we embrace biblical truths through interactive studies. These studies provide foundations of our faith to better help us honor God through our lives as we build relationships with others and God. We truly want people to become disciples of Christ in our everyday lives and we want to do this in community. We have a number of ways to be involved in fellowship groups. For more information on specific groups, please contact Robert Czyzewski.
Sunday Morning Groups
On Sunday mornings, many of our fellowship groups meet from 9:15am to 10:15am. We also have an option at 10:30am, as listed below. Here is a brief list of what we are offering for our Adult Fellowship Groups:
- Young Adults - Led by Jonathan Hopfer in the Youth Room every other Sunday (8:45am)
- Functional Faith - A DVD series by Steven Furtick led by Dave Samson in room 109. This group begins on September 10 (9:15am)
- Faith Connections - Led by Dale Davis in the Conference Room (9:15am)
- Armour of God (Women's) - A DVD series by Priscilla Shirer led by Deb Samson in room 102-104. This group begins on September 10 (9:15am)
- Book of John - Led by Ted Taniguchi in the Conference Room (10:30am)
Weekly Fellowship Groups
There are a number of weekly fellowship groups for newcomers and regular attenders to join! While we cannot list all of them, we've listed a number of options. And, if you're interested in starting a new small group, be sure to contact Robert!
- Assorted Men's and Women's Fellowship groups - Many of these meet in homes (unless listed in our Men's and Women's Ministry pages). Please contact the office to get more details about these meetings.
- Servanthood - Starting on September 20, this seven week session focuses on Servanthood - loving and serving God and others. Bob Anderson Sr will lead this mid-week group. Please contact the office if you're interested in joining this small group.
- Bi-Weekly Evening Prayer and Fellowship - This 7pm meeting is led by Dave and Tamara Wulf every other Friday night. This group will resume on Friday, September 8! Again, please contact the office for the most up to date meeting place!
- Marriage Enhancement Groups - Our Marriage Enhancement Groups focus on placing married couples at similar marriage stages together to further strengthen and enrich marriages! If you are interested in joining one of these small groups, please contact Robert!
- Young Adult Ministry - Our Young Adult Ministry offers another meeting time. They will meet in room 102-104 on Saturday nights starting at 7pm.